new faction

Catch-all for all development not having a specific forum.
Weedman

Post by Weedman »

You know what allegiance needs? Another faction.

They are:

Fast
High damage
Ripcord
Poor

They are not:

Brutes
Tough
Bricks
Stealthy
Expensive
QUOTE Once engaged 13 and a half Dreg Heavy Ints (at the same time) with an IC Int and emerged in a heavy int with 2 mini 3 and 1 mini dis and all foes destroyed
--- QUOTE (spideycw @ Apr 1 2009, 01:53 PM) Definition of wtfpwn: Weedman in an int[/quote]
Lordus Weedicus II•Uses TS but can be difficult to understand due to the fact has never been sober•Expert int whore (without non-standard use of strafe buttons)•Gains skill increase when playing with Aarmstrong or former members of TRA•Expert miner D (ability to aim)•Can be trusted to run your economy•One of the half dozen or so game changers•Average Stacker
Papsmear

Post by Papsmear »

Then make it happen Weed
ImageImage
TheAlaskan

Post by TheAlaskan »

Weedman, if you buy some models I'll rig em up with the right data files and you can thrust them into a core.

Like sex, this should take a very short amount of time and my wife will not be interested in it.
spliffyhat

Post by spliffyhat »

TheAlaskan wrote:QUOTE (TheAlaskan @ Jan 3 2020, 11:32 PM) Weedman, if you buy some models I'll rig em up with the right data files and you can thrust them into a core.

Like sex, this should take a very short amount of time and my wife will not be interested in it.
:lol:
ImageImageZgArt
BSBLSMSAGWYOOTUIARTS...................................Official Finger Exerciser®...........................Official Zone Game Artist®
Imago

Post by Imago »

I'm excited I wanted to at least use the star wars core but I have to find it ;p

These bugs haven't been fixed yet because don't have any developers interested in fixing them up. --Tigereye
Imago's stupid-sensor is supersensitive. --RealPandemonium
The art is managing the flow of the drama to achieve the desired results. --Big_Beta_Tester
joeld wrote:But we’ve been amazed at the level to which some of the Allegiance fans have remained hard-core.