Have a "grow the game" mindset

Front page items.
Dome

Post by Dome »

Allegiance is strutting along in 2019. Had some epic games yesterday in fact.

Let's double our efforts in 2019 for player-base growth. We've got resources now in the form of new training video and discord, scheduled games, bot server, good keymap, etc.

I need you all to once again think about how you can grow the game.

We've still got banners we can post around on different websites, we've got a new training video. We've got Saturday games now too!

And as Zwitter once said:
Zwitter wrote:QUOTE (Zwitter @ Feb 21 2017, 08:51 AM) the first thing you need to do after you realize the bomber is being focused is tweet about it, snapchat it, vine it, whatever, so that goofball teens and college kids will see it and be like "wow thats cool" and then maybe I could get a freakin game once in a while
That is a really good idea. We should be taking more videos of epic moments and posting them around. We need to show Allegiance at its greatest.

Think outside of the box. Allegiance needs players. Potential new players need to see what makes Allegiance worthwhile and that is the comradery in relationships and epicness in gameplay. To be frank: new players need a boost in the form of personal attention from a veteran like you. Use this knowledge when you market the game and especially when you see a new player. Let them know about our videos, training and action videos. Let them know about discord. Let them know about bigger weekend games.

Allegiance is a damn fine game. The best I've ever played. Help keep it going! See you in space.
Last edited by Dome on Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
NOVA_X

Post by NOVA_X »

make it so Minions
:bang:
Last edited by NOVA_X on Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.