Perpetual Bot DM

A place to post suggestions for new features, new bugs, and comments about the existing code.
Bukei

Post by Bukei »

I am not sure when but it is no longer working correctly. No bots :( I know it was fine last week, today not so much...
I am LedFist
Bukei

Post by Bukei »

No one? Who actually set this up?
It is a good feature, and much more could be made of this. Come on who broke it :nono:
I am LedFist
Papsmear

Post by Papsmear »

Not sure who broke it but BackTrak is trying to find a fix.
BT sent me an email a few days ago with an update as to what he is working on, I will share some of it what he wrote.
Please see below

----------------------------------------

"I'm blocked from making any server changes right now due to pigs not working with any server builds after April.
I am working on bot coms right now, which will replace the entire pigs stack, I don't have a death match game available yet, so I'm a little stuck on this one.

Options:

Update the servers now and lose Pig death matches.
Wait for bot coms, and update the server with the new game features (still months away)"
ImageImage
ryujin

Post by ryujin »

Papsmear wrote:QUOTE (Papsmear @ Aug 20 2018, 06:54 AM) "I'm blocked from making any server changes right now due to pigs not working with any server builds after April.
So wait, not only was Miner AI, Con AI, and HE3 Viewing messed up with the April release, but it broke the bot DM as well?
*#$@faced $#@!tard Troll
Papsmear

Post by Papsmear »

No I think they are 2 seperate issues.
Radulfr borked miner and constructor AI with a few code change updates.
I'm pretty sure PIGS are a server side issue not a code based issue from how it was explained to me.

Whenever things like a new core release are released they require a server update.
Occassionally BT has some behind the scenes server maintenance/updates/cleanup, etc. to do and I think one of those is what actually screwed up the BOT servers.
ImageImage
ryujin

Post by ryujin »

Papsmear wrote:QUOTE (Papsmear @ Aug 21 2018, 04:38 PM) No I think they are 2 seperate issues.
Radulfr borked miner and constructor AI with a few code change updates.
I'm pretty sure PIGS are a server side issue not a code based issue from how it was explained to me.

Whenever things like a new core release are released they require a server update.
Occassionally BT has some behind the scenes server maintenance/updates/cleanup, etc. to do and I think one of those is what actually screwed up the BOT servers.
So who broke the HE3 dropping view?
*#$@faced $#@!tard Troll
Papsmear

Post by Papsmear »

My guess is Radulfr but it's only a guess.
ImageImage
NOVA_X

Post by NOVA_X »

the little i got to ply the comm bots i was pleased with them, too bad ryu broke them :) ty BT keep up the good work
ryujin

Post by ryujin »

NOVA_X wrote:QUOTE (NOVA_X @ Sep 19 2018, 07:40 PM) too bad ryu broke them :)
TOXIC!
*#$@faced $#@!tard Troll