The beta changes are going live soon!

Questions / Announcements area for beta tests of Allegiance's future updates.
MagisterXF94

Post by MagisterXF94 »

In order to avoid any frustrations post patching, I ask you to report any issue you might have on the beta version.
If you have not opted in, now would be a good time.
Thanks

Code: Select all

How to enable the beta?
In steam, right click on the game -> "Properties". In the window that opens up go to the "Betas" tab and select "next-release". The beta access code can be left empty.
Steam should automatically start updating the game with the new build. To switch back to the regular build, go through the same process but select "None - Opt out of all beta programs"
Last edited by MagisterXF94 on Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
QUOTE ^cashto@Elem (all): yeah, i imagine if you're rusty, you could build op short for no reason, build a naked ref, then go two techpaths even though your mining is by all objective standards $#@!ed[/quote]
raumvogel

Post by raumvogel »

Dang...looks like .5 Gig!
raumvogel

Post by raumvogel »

I got half way into a solo game and cons refused to build.Zara reported crashes.

Totally bugged.

/I went back to regular mode...the bug still exists
Last edited by raumvogel on Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MagisterXF94

Post by MagisterXF94 »

raumvogel wrote:QUOTE (raumvogel @ Jan 19 2018, 05:38 PM) I got half way into a solo game and cons refused to build.Zara reported crashes.

Totally bugged.

/I went back to regular mode...the bug still exists
steps to reproduce the bug?
QUOTE ^cashto@Elem (all): yeah, i imagine if you're rusty, you could build op short for no reason, build a naked ref, then go two techpaths even though your mining is by all objective standards $#@!ed[/quote]
raumvogel

Post by raumvogel »

Senor NoirSol wrote:QUOTE (Senor NoirSol @ Jan 19 2018, 01:21 PM) steps to reproduce the bug?
I just tried to,but it seems that re-starting Steam and staying in "normal" mode the bug is gone.

I'll finish this game and re-start in beta mode. (once all sectors are full)
\
Give me time to update,I'm on DSL1:59 P.M. EST

After updating the beta...it seems to working fine now. 2:38 P.M. EST (single game...no others playing)
Last edited by raumvogel on Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.