Blender and Python Help Needed

Discussion area for user-created Allegiance models, textures, voicechats, music, and other ingame content.
TheAlaskan

Post by TheAlaskan »

As it stands, to create an Allegiance model and cvh file, one must use Milkshape with the AMT export plug in.

For the sake of using a better modelling tool i use Blender, export the model as a .obj and then import it into Milkshape for final file exporting. It's a pain in the butt step and there is no reason a similar export tool can't be created for Blender. If anyone has experience with either blender or python please hit me up.

A couple of years ago YP and I made some progress that I cam fill you in on if you're bold enough.
aem

Post by aem »

I know nothing of Blender or modeling, but I do know Python. Not sure I could do anything only knowing Python, but if you think otherwise I can try to help.
TheAlaskan

Post by TheAlaskan »

AEM wrote:QUOTE (AEM @ Oct 4 2017, 01:33 PM) I know nothing of Blender or modeling, but I do know Python. Not sure I could do anything only knowing Python, but if you think otherwise I can try to help.
My man. Hop on discord tonight? If you help figure it out you have a pair of avs tickets coming your way.
Wasp

Post by Wasp »

Anything here useful?
aem

Post by aem »

TheAlaskan wrote:QUOTE (TheAlaskan @ Oct 4 2017, 01:45 PM) My man. Hop on discord tonight? If you help figure it out you have a pair of avs tickets coming your way.
Sent friend request earlier today (VAN1SH1NG). I'll still be on for the next 45m or so.
TheAlaskan

Post by TheAlaskan »

Doah. I'm in bed by then