PCore12

Discussion / Announcement area for PCore development.
zombywoof

Post by zombywoof »

I'm aware but I'm also not a fan of volunteering him for work :P
Don't find fault, find a remedy; anybody can complain.
Cookie Monster wrote:QUOTE (Cookie Monster @ Apr 1 2009, 09:35 PM) But I don't read the forums I only post.
TheAlaskan

Post by TheAlaskan »

Eh, we'll see if the Steam turnout makes it worth the time - I'll be around :)
Vortrog

Post by Vortrog »

I think this made exp even more of a no brainer.

Please consider Perk tac by decreasing sug2/3 energy use by 10% to enable them more time to flee/ find safety from adv exp. what i dont know what to do is how to reduce impact to sup endgame if there is any.
Also, reduce sf rip times by 20% to allow a team to defend against and exp ball of ints because you cant afford to have anyone out killing cons and miners if ints can find sfs easier
Last edited by Vortrog on Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
zombywoof

Post by zombywoof »

Exp hasn't been a "no-brainer" for quite some time. IC is now a sup faction rather than an exp faction, Rix almost always gets a sup first even if they go exp in the long run... and the other factions are heavily skewed towards sup. Really, only OH (not a good faction) and Draconium are the remaining int factions. Mostly because missile gameplay is incredibly toxic at the moment.

I'll watch what's happening but I have a hard time believing that a minor perk to PP is going to suddenly turn exp into the dominant techpath when it wasn't in a) the last SG tourney or b) the majority of pugs.
Cookie Monster wrote:QUOTE (Cookie Monster @ Apr 1 2009, 09:35 PM) But I don't read the forums I only post.
cashto

Post by cashto »

Speaking of which, what's your thoughts on making rix sup rush less ridiculous?
Globemaster_III wrote:QUOTE (Globemaster_III @ Jan 11 2018, 11:27 PM) as you know i think very little of cashto, cashto alway a flying low pilot, he alway flying a trainer airplane and he rented
zombywoof

Post by zombywoof »

Having people play better, I dunno ;)
cashto

Post by cashto »

What if the Rix team plays better too?
Globemaster_III wrote:QUOTE (Globemaster_III @ Jan 11 2018, 11:27 PM) as you know i think very little of cashto, cashto alway a flying low pilot, he alway flying a trainer airplane and he rented
zombywoof

Post by zombywoof »

The thing about the sup rush is that it's strong but not unbeatable. Careful lockdown of the alephs mixed with judicious hunting of SRs leads to very little work being done. After a short while you're basically playing the same game except Rix really does need to multitech to end games out of sup since their bbrs and figbees are so bad.
Terran

Post by Terran »

just tried to chase a belters backthrusting destroyer in a TF capship (any other than corv) that can't catch it going FORWARD. pretty ridiculous. plz fix.
JimmyNighthawk wrote:QUOTE (JimmyNighthawk @ Jun 30 2013, 11:32 PM) "Bavarian Sausage Anti-Ketchup Soap"[*]
zombywoof

Post by zombywoof »

Heheheheh yeah that sounds fun.