HVY SCOUTS

Discussion / Announcement area for PCore development.
Student

Post by Student »

Terran wrote:QUOTE (Terran @ Jun 17 2017, 12:24 PM) Bring back the mini-ac gunner mount for all the heavy scouts. Why was it removed anyway? Wasn't it some clueless voob that got rid of them? Something along the lines of the Adept gauss gun nerf debacle?

Respectfully... sorta...

-Terran
Been looking through changelogs for an unrelated reason, from what I saw WeedCore 01 (which from what I see PCore came from) removed heavy scout turrets. Reasoning was the ability for a low sig craft to easily kill miners, a job they shouldn't be doing (stealth fighters). source
Of course I probably missed something and they were in fact removed more recently.
-Student
SysX
@Alleg
Hebrews 11:3
zombywoof

Post by zombywoof »

Really just a problem in small games. But that's fine, as long as we ban Terran whenever he commands a game that's 5v5 or smaller, we're gucci, and I just got Enforcer so...
Don't find fault, find a remedy; anybody can complain.
Cookie Monster wrote:QUOTE (Cookie Monster @ Apr 1 2009, 09:35 PM) But I don't read the forums I only post.
Papsmear

Post by Papsmear »

phoenix1 wrote:QUOTE (phoenix1 @ Aug 3 2017, 11:47 PM) and I just got Enforcer so...
What is easily given is easily taken away.
ImageImage
Terran

Post by Terran »

Papsmear wrote:QUOTE (Papsmear @ Aug 4 2017, 01:17 PM) What is easily given is easily taken away.
yes paps! thank you for your support :biggrin:

they jealous cause they aint us

anyway lets stop discussing this before p1 changes his mind. ya'll need to mind your own business - no one likes flying heavy scouts anyway. stay in your lame qf3 fighters or something.
JimmyNighthawk wrote:QUOTE (JimmyNighthawk @ Jun 30 2013, 11:32 PM) "Bavarian Sausage Anti-Ketchup Soap"[*]