RIP MrChaos

Allegiance discussion not belonging in another forum.
Clay_Pigeon

Post by Clay_Pigeon »

requiescat in pace

"Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me." -2 Cor 12:9
"Never know how long I've waited, anticipated your smile pressed against mine." -Running
hockey1015

Post by hockey1015 »

Damn it.

MrC was a gem of a man in the interactions I had with him going back heck, 10 years now? Often witty, always even tempered, and simply an incredible mind about so much. I'm particularly bummed I never had the chance to meet him, but also thankful our paths crossed in this pixel of the Internet.
zombywoof

Post by zombywoof »

I still look at this thread and hope it's some sort of giant misunderstanding or joke or something and that MrC is going to post "*FART*" on the thread.
Don't find fault, find a remedy; anybody can complain.
Cookie Monster wrote:QUOTE (Cookie Monster @ Apr 1 2009, 09:35 PM) But I don't read the forums I only post.
Dibbley2

Post by Dibbley2 »

Good luck MrChaos..
Honored to have the pilot/person in my memories..

Rip

And Good journey....
Sgt_BakerII

Post by Sgt_BakerII »

phoenix1 wrote:QUOTE (phoenix1 @ Jan 21 2016, 09:00 PM) I still look at this thread and hope it's some sort of giant misunderstanding or joke or something and that MrC is going to post "*FART*" on the thread.
Yeah. My immediate reaction was "this is another of his elaborate jokes!" However, it became rapidly apparent that no such high jinks were afoot. The stubborn bastard has actually gone and dropped dead. FFS.

:)
Fragtzack

Post by Fragtzack »

Love Mr C. witty and humorous posts and banter.

RIP good sir.
TurkeyXIII

Post by TurkeyXIII »

:(
QUOTE (Randall Munroe)14.2: Turkey consumption rate of the average American in milligrams per minute[/quote]
sambasti

Post by sambasti »

He was one of the people most responsible for making this community feel like a home...

:salute:
Last edited by sambasti on Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Grimmwolf_GB

Post by Grimmwolf_GB »

I dont want to be reading this kind of news when checking in for my quarterly visit.
You guys have to stay and stay alive.
MrC will be missed and he was too damn young to die.
SumVeritas

Post by SumVeritas »

Such bad news, Mistah C was a cool and fun guy to be around on game, i will mis his great ability of not taking anything too seriously in an online game.
Duckwarrior wrote:QUOTE (Duckwarrior @ Mar 8 2017, 09:38 PM) Desert eagle .50 cal from beechcraft bonanza as fly poor people over doctor son beechcraft bonanza trump beef texas ping pong boat 400k doctor son beefsteak good texas cali donald trump hilary dumocrats