Ready to test?

Questions / Announcements area for beta tests of Allegiance's future updates.
MagisterXF94

Post by MagisterXF94 »

raumvogel wrote:QUOTE (raumvogel @ Aug 15 2015, 04:57 PM) OK,but I can't d/l backtracs version either...server issues?
https://www.dropbox.com/s/y1em8t09nk8l4 ... 1.rar?dl=0
use this if you still cant download from BT's site
QUOTE ^cashto@Elem (all): yeah, i imagine if you're rusty, you could build op short for no reason, build a naked ref, then go two techpaths even though your mining is by all objective standards $#@!ed[/quote]
BackTrak

Post by BackTrak »

Hmm... I added some cleanup for old key files on the server last night, looks like it was a little too aggressive. I removed that step, fixing the damage now.
ImageImage
MagisterXF94

Post by MagisterXF94 »

I reinstalled and i managed to launch
now it's giving me a AU error

Code: Select all

Update attempt at: 8/15/15 at 18:16:24  (local time)
InternetQueryDataAvailable() Failed.(12031)    

Update attempt at: 8/15/15 at 18:16:51  (local time)
File FileList.txt was bigger than expected.  Make sure FileList.txt is up-to-date.  Make sure no compressed files at FTP site got bigger when compressed. Make sure lobby server's FileList.txt is the same as one on FTP Site.
reinstalling.
QUOTE ^cashto@Elem (all): yeah, i imagine if you're rusty, you could build op short for no reason, build a naked ref, then go two techpaths even though your mining is by all objective standards $#@!ed[/quote]
BackTrak

Post by BackTrak »

Beta is back down for the time being, I need to figure out how to keep the CSSServer generating 2.0 key assemblies for the old launcher, but still upgrade it to .Net 4.0 to support the beta. This could be tricky.

Production should be back up. I'll post a note in the general forums.
ImageImage
Wasp

Post by Wasp »

BackTrak wrote:QUOTE (BackTrak @ Aug 15 2015, 12:02 PM) Hmm... I added some cleanup for old key files on the server last night, looks like it was a little too aggressive. I removed that step, fixing the damage now.
Seems to be working now
BackTrak

Post by BackTrak »

Whole family just showed up... worst timing ever... oh well, I'll have to come back to this tonight. I really wanted beta up this weekend. :mad:
ImageImage
raumvogel

Post by raumvogel »

Yes,working for me,also. :o