Need MDLC Link

Discussion area for user-created Allegiance models, textures, voicechats, music, and other ingame content.
MagisterXF94

Post by MagisterXF94 »

Anyone?
QUOTE ^cashto@Elem (all): yeah, i imagine if you're rusty, you could build op short for no reason, build a naked ref, then go two techpaths even though your mining is by all objective standards $#@!ed[/quote]
pkk

Post by pkk »

The Escapist (Justin Emerson) @ Dec 21 2010, 02:33 PM:
The history of open-source Allegiance is paved with the bodies of dead code branches, forum flame wars, and personal vendettas. But a community remains because people still love the game.
MagisterXF94

Post by MagisterXF94 »

QUOTE ^cashto@Elem (all): yeah, i imagine if you're rusty, you could build op short for no reason, build a naked ref, then go two techpaths even though your mining is by all objective standards $#@!ed[/quote]
MagisterXF94

Post by MagisterXF94 »

Doesent work Crashes when i click MDLC.EXe
Same with MdlFx...
Imago

Post by Imago »

use these: https://github.com/AllegianceZone come to IRC for real time help. hang around.

These bugs haven't been fixed yet because don't have any developers interested in fixing them up. --Tigereye
Imago's stupid-sensor is supersensitive. --RealPandemonium
The art is managing the flow of the drama to achieve the desired results. --Big_Beta_Tester
joeld wrote:But we’ve been amazed at the level to which some of the Allegiance fans have remained hard-core.
MagisterXF94

Post by MagisterXF94 »

I cannot find a single working MDLC.
I need to run -compressanim on three animations, that otherwise get replaced by the engine. HELP!
Imago

Post by Imago »

the latest installer on allegiancezone has it, check the artwork tools option when installing

These bugs haven't been fixed yet because don't have any developers interested in fixing them up. --Tigereye
Imago's stupid-sensor is supersensitive. --RealPandemonium
The art is managing the flow of the drama to achieve the desired results. --Big_Beta_Tester
joeld wrote:But we’ve been amazed at the level to which some of the Allegiance fans have remained hard-core.
MagisterXF94

Post by MagisterXF94 »

Imago wrote:QUOTE (Imago @ Dec 16 2014, 05:52 AM) the latest installer on allegiancezone has it, check the artwork tools option when installing
Thank you Imago :)
Sadly even now i cant get the animations to render properly.
I already set my "Blacksunhangar.bmp" in my Hangar. MDL, as background.
The current animations I have are "Animlaunch","Anim Loadout" and "Anim radar", as bmp.
Do I Need to make a bmp file for each and then run them trough artBulid.bat?