WeedCore 03

Discussion / Announcement area for WeedCore development.
SunTzu

Post by SunTzu »

Miners and/or Gat has some noticeable effect in wc3, not sure what but it's hella easy to kill utl with gat right now for some reason.

Not sure I agree on the carrier being too weak, but you know what... it may likely be related to the miner/gat issue as well.
---
phoenix1 wrote:QUOTE (phoenix1 @ Feb 15 2013, 01:52 PM) In a lot of ways, Allegiance is like the Radio: it's all `am and `fm.
Weedman

Post by Weedman »

I can tell you this.
Basic miners have more HP
Enh miners have more HP and 10% more speed
Adv miners are unchanged
The AI skill is the same
Gat has the same modifiers

Carriers, yes, are weak
QUOTE Once engaged 13 and a half Dreg Heavy Ints (at the same time) with an IC Int and emerged in a heavy int with 2 mini 3 and 1 mini dis and all foes destroyed
--- QUOTE (spideycw @ Apr 1 2009, 01:53 PM) Definition of wtfpwn: Weedman in an int[/quote]
Lordus Weedicus II•Uses TS but can be difficult to understand due to the fact has never been sober•Expert int whore (without non-standard use of strafe buttons)•Gains skill increase when playing with Aarmstrong or former members of TRA•Expert miner D (ability to aim)•Can be trusted to run your economy•One of the half dozen or so game changers•Average Stacker
zombywoof

Post by zombywoof »

Something weird's going on with the miners. I think there's a bug somewhere.
Don't find fault, find a remedy; anybody can complain.
Cookie Monster wrote:QUOTE (Cookie Monster @ Apr 1 2009, 09:35 PM) But I don't read the forums I only post.
SunTzu

Post by SunTzu »

And please fix Nix that faction is mental.

Start with making their waffer thin models not so moronic. :D
Last edited by SunTzu on Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
---
phoenix1 wrote:QUOTE (phoenix1 @ Feb 15 2013, 01:52 PM) In a lot of ways, Allegiance is like the Radio: it's all `am and `fm.
DonKarnage

Post by DonKarnage »

Tyrh wrote:QUOTE (Tyrh @ Mar 30 2013, 09:09 PM) And please fix Nix that faction is mental.

Start with making their waffer thin models not so moronic. :D
wasn't nix supposed to be disabled?
It is Karnage! Don Karnage! Roll the r!
Weedman

Post by Weedman »

Is that sarcasm

What's wrong with phoenix
QUOTE Once engaged 13 and a half Dreg Heavy Ints (at the same time) with an IC Int and emerged in a heavy int with 2 mini 3 and 1 mini dis and all foes destroyed
--- QUOTE (spideycw @ Apr 1 2009, 01:53 PM) Definition of wtfpwn: Weedman in an int[/quote]
Lordus Weedicus II•Uses TS but can be difficult to understand due to the fact has never been sober•Expert int whore (without non-standard use of strafe buttons)•Gains skill increase when playing with Aarmstrong or former members of TRA•Expert miner D (ability to aim)•Can be trusted to run your economy•One of the half dozen or so game changers•Average Stacker
zombywoof

Post by zombywoof »

Vans should cost money but you've already covered that.

Also the penix models are laughably easy to hit if you're not fighting them front on... which you shouldn't really ever be doing anyways.
Don't find fault, find a remedy; anybody can complain.
Cookie Monster wrote:QUOTE (Cookie Monster @ Apr 1 2009, 09:35 PM) But I don't read the forums I only post.