Join the AFS squad today!

Open forum for new Pilots.
fwiffo

Post by fwiffo »

jaydak wrote:QUOTE (jaydak @ Dec 2 2012, 11:37 PM) The thread seems quiet, but since it's stickied, I figured I'd go ahead and make a post. I'm interested in joining this, if it's still available. :)
Welcome to AFS!

i am atm unavailable due to RL emergency, you can however, inquire about setting up key mapping and other graphic settings from our last two recruits:

alphadagreat and spawnofbattle

they can help you since the information is still fresh in their minds and also it will help them as the exercise will help reinforce what they learned.

go ask them for help, and give them a chance to pay it forward!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
A Spathi's Axiom for Survival: "The only brave Spathi is a dead Spathi. RUN YOU FOOLS!"
jaydak

Post by jaydak »

fwiffo wrote:QUOTE (fwiffo @ Dec 4 2012, 11:54 AM) Welcome to AFS!

i am atm unavailable due to RL emergency, you can however, inquire about setting up key mapping and other graphic settings from our last two recruits:

alphadagreat and spawnofbattle

they can help you since the information is still fresh in their minds and also it will help them as the exercise will help reinforce what they learned.

go ask them for help, and give them a chance to pay it forward!
Unfortunately, alphadagreat has his messenger disabled, so I was not able to reach him.
A message has been sent to spawnofbattle.

Thanks for the help, fwiffo.
fwiffo

Post by fwiffo »

np, i have just talked to spawn and he has received your pm. also this coming week, i am freed up so i can spend some time with you. ill gather a couple other newbies that ive spotted and we'll have some classes together.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
A Spathi's Axiom for Survival: "The only brave Spathi is a dead Spathi. RUN YOU FOOLS!"
Leoscordis

Post by Leoscordis »

Posting in forum after no response within a week or so of submitting application form.
raumvogel

Post by raumvogel »

James wrote:QUOTE (James @ Mar 15 2013, 09:23 AM) Posting in forum after no response within a week or so of submitting application form.
They mean well, but real life sometimes gets in the way. PM me if you need any help. It's a great game, but very steep. Best times to log on and play is between Thursday and Sunday Est.
Mastametz

Post by Mastametz »

Uh. I haven't seen Fwiffo online in any way in months.
There's a new sheriff in town.