Boo!

Allegiance discussion not belonging in another forum.
blake420

Post by blake420 »

you have an army, we have a Weedman. :cool:
MrChaos

Post by MrChaos »

Mother $#@!ing Gooey! A @#(!ty start to the morning until now, literally turned my frown upside down. Glad to hear from you and if you ever want to tell your tale I imagine it would be mighty interesting to hear. A modern day Jack Kerouac?
Ssssh
guitarism

Post by guitarism »

Ha! I wish I was that good Mr. C. No the best I can hope for in terms of writing is keeping up with my blog when I can. It's hard to write everyday after walking 20+ miles, and sometimes the day is just so normal it's almost sad. The highlights are always great though. I mean, how often do you get to see a moose wake up, get scared of you and then knock itself out on a tree as it runs away?
FIZ wrote:QUOTE (FIZ @ Feb 28 2011, 04:56 PM) After Slap I use Voltaire for light reading.
CronoDroid wrote:QUOTE (CronoDroid @ Jan 23 2009, 07:46 PM) If you're going to go GT, go Exp, unless you're Gooey. But Gooey is nuts.
QUOTE [20:13] <DasSmiter> I like to think that one day he logged on and accidentally clicked his way to the EoR forum
[20:13] <DasSmiter> And his heart exploded in a cloud of fury[/quote]
Monkage

Post by Monkage »

guitarism wrote:QUOTE (guitarism @ Feb 27 2013, 11:19 AM) Ha! I wish I was that good Mr. C. No the best I can hope for in terms of writing is keeping up with my blog when I can. It's hard to write everyday after walking 20+ miles, and sometimes the day is just so normal it's almost sad. The highlights are always great though. I mean, how often do you get to see a moose wake up, get scared of you and then knock itself out on a tree as it runs away?
Bwahaha! That must have been awesome! That's lilke ramming a rock trying to get away from Weedman.
FIZ

Post by FIZ »

guitarism wrote:QUOTE (guitarism @ Feb 27 2013, 11:19 AM) I mean, how often do you get to see a moose wake up, get scared of you and then knock itself out on a tree as it runs away?
Depends on how much you drank in college I reckon.
Clay_Pigeon

Post by Clay_Pigeon »

guitarism wrote:QUOTE (guitarism @ Feb 27 2013, 11:19 AM) Ha! I wish I was that good Mr. C. No the best I can hope for in terms of writing is keeping up with my blog when I can. It's hard to write everyday after walking 20+ miles, and sometimes the day is just so normal it's almost sad. The highlights are always great though. I mean, how often do you get to see a moose wake up, get scared of you and then knock itself out on a tree as it runs away?
Upload that @#(! to Youtube and you'll be rolling in money (and when I say "money," I mean the absence of money).
"Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me." -2 Cor 12:9
"Never know how long I've waited, anticipated your smile pressed against mine." -Running
Drizzo

Post by Drizzo »

It smelled the mountain lion on you
cashto wrote:QUOTE (cashto @ Oct 16 2010, 02:48 AM) Interceptors are fun because without one, Drizzo would be physically incapable of entering a sector.
guitarism

Post by guitarism »

More likely it smelled the hiker trash on me!

I didn't get a video of the poor sucker, he was as surprised as I was that time- he'd been sleeping about 10 feet from the trail and I walked by and SURPRISE!

I did have a pretty nice close encounter with a momma and her two babies coming around a bend. Stopped about 15 feet from her and backed up slowly. Those suckers are big. Real big.
FIZ wrote:QUOTE (FIZ @ Feb 28 2011, 04:56 PM) After Slap I use Voltaire for light reading.
CronoDroid wrote:QUOTE (CronoDroid @ Jan 23 2009, 07:46 PM) If you're going to go GT, go Exp, unless you're Gooey. But Gooey is nuts.
QUOTE [20:13] <DasSmiter> I like to think that one day he logged on and accidentally clicked his way to the EoR forum
raumvogel

Post by raumvogel »

I'm in Pennsylvania and about 12 miles from the trail. I have major respect for anyone that can hike even half of it.
guitarism

Post by guitarism »

MMmmm so I know who to call up and harass when I hit PA then :P