my thoughts on what's problematic in the game right now

Discussion / Announcement area for WeedCore development.
Weedman

Post by Weedman »

sup is going to get higher sustainable top speed while boosting

tac has ship speed

exp has no fuel nerf

ships will be faster due to this
Last edited by Weedman on Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
QUOTE Once engaged 13 and a half Dreg Heavy Ints (at the same time) with an IC Int and emerged in a heavy int with 2 mini 3 and 1 mini dis and all foes destroyed
--- QUOTE (spideycw @ Apr 1 2009, 01:53 PM) Definition of wtfpwn: Weedman in an int[/quote]
Lordus Weedicus II•Uses TS but can be difficult to understand due to the fact has never been sober•Expert int whore (without non-standard use of strafe buttons)•Gains skill increase when playing with Aarmstrong or former members of TRA•Expert miner D (ability to aim)•Can be trusted to run your economy•One of the half dozen or so game changers•Average Stacker
Archangelus

Post by Archangelus »

The difference between exp and other techpaths, is yeld ga.

Move that to garrison, and you will have all techpaths running at the same speed.
pkk wrote:QUOTE (pkk @ Jul 18 2014, 06:08 AM) Seems like some people forget, that they're guest here and their status can be removed any time.
Mastametz

Post by Mastametz »

No.

and wtf would the point be of having Yield GA in Garrison. Everyone would just buy it, every time, as any tech path. Pointless GA.
Last edited by Mastametz on Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There's a new sheriff in town.
MrChaos

Post by MrChaos »

I'm not sure I've ever said $#@! all about balance other then my rather uninformed save Bios post many moons ago.
I'm not a fanboy of Exp BUT, aptest has point other than the one on his head : lol:

Allegiance is a game of do the right thing at the right time and usually rtfn. Exp tends to hide a multitude of voobish sins. That weedo is what they a nattering endlessly about imho.

$#@! me I think I might have made a serious point...

edit: frickin new fangled typing on your phone stuff fixes
Last edited by MrChaos on Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ssssh