Greetings!

Open forum for new Pilots.
Vyaasdeb

Post by Vyaasdeb »

Hi all space pilots :D Greetings to all of you. Wish you happy flying and less pod-floating time.
Perhaps what I see is not the truth. Shall I ever get the sight to see beyond?
cashto

Post by cashto »

Hey vyas! Nice having you observing our SG, wish we could have put on a better show for you. :-D What'd you think?
Globemaster_III wrote:QUOTE (Globemaster_III @ Jan 11 2018, 11:27 PM) as you know i think very little of cashto, cashto alway a flying low pilot, he alway flying a trainer airplane and he rented
Vyaasdeb

Post by Vyaasdeb »

cashto wrote:QUOTE (cashto @ Jan 22 2013, 02:33 PM) Hey vyas! Nice having you observing our SG, wish we could have put on a better show for you. :-D What'd you think?
Hello Cash,
I really enjoyed watching the game that day. Thanks to you and the other players of our team who were very friendly to me (and your generous voice on mumble :) ) for giving me the opportunity. Though we lost the battle, but I really observed and lerned two important things there -
1) They attacked our miners in a pack of 6-7 ints whereas we defended in a pack of 3-4 and vice-versa. That led to two disadvantages. First is we lost initial economy and were late to get higher technologies. That resulted poor defence when required. Second is they got higher kill bonus which made them hard to pod while they were attacking our bases.

2) Though we were communicating good when the game started, gradually our communications on mumble got reduced and we couldnt coordinate well as the game went on.

These are the things I observed and any correction is welcome.
BUT, whatever the result is, it was fun to watch a squad game with professional pilots and it was completely different from a normal game. (And... ehm... it is more enjoyable because I had to do nothing there and I can point out the mistakes without being a part of it :lol:

Oh another thing to ask -
While the opponent were all @NI players, why were we from different clans?
Last edited by Vyaasdeb on Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Perhaps what I see is not the truth. Shall I ever get the sight to see beyond?