greetings

Discussion / Announcement area for WeedCore development.
Weedman

Post by Weedman »

this is a test, drop contents in allegiance 1.2/production/artwork folder

overwrite phoenix model files, I have created new hitboxes.

test on nodak, core: wc_01

if u downloaded, u will have to re-download and overwrite
Last edited by Weedman on Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
QUOTE Once engaged 13 and a half Dreg Heavy Ints (at the same time) with an IC Int and emerged in a heavy int with 2 mini 3 and 1 mini dis and all foes destroyed
--- QUOTE (spideycw @ Apr 1 2009, 01:53 PM) Definition of wtfpwn: Weedman in an int[/quote]
Lordus Weedicus II•Uses TS but can be difficult to understand due to the fact has never been sober•Expert int whore (without non-standard use of strafe buttons)•Gains skill increase when playing with Aarmstrong or former members of TRA•Expert miner D (ability to aim)•Can be trusted to run your economy•One of the half dozen or so game changers•Average Stacker
Hellsyng

Post by Hellsyng »

Someone log on right now so we can test the new hitboxes, I want this to go liiiiiiiiiiiiiive.

No really though someone get on so we can test the new Nix hitboxes.

Nix basic carrier wings aren't right, you can shoot behind the wing and hit the carrier even though you should miss.
All small ships are using bubble hitboxes (intentional or not?).
Last edited by Hellsyng on Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
MastaMetz wrote:QUOTE (MastaMetz @ Dec 6, 2012, 10:32 PM)@#(!ternet. I'm a genius!
Weedman

Post by Weedman »

bubble is intentional. bc now you can hit them
QUOTE Once engaged 13 and a half Dreg Heavy Ints (at the same time) with an IC Int and emerged in a heavy int with 2 mini 3 and 1 mini dis and all foes destroyed
--- QUOTE (spideycw @ Apr 1 2009, 01:53 PM) Definition of wtfpwn: Weedman in an int[/quote]
Lordus Weedicus II•Uses TS but can be difficult to understand due to the fact has never been sober•Expert int whore (without non-standard use of strafe buttons)•Gains skill increase when playing with Aarmstrong or former members of TRA•Expert miner D (ability to aim)•Can be trusted to run your economy•One of the half dozen or so game changers•Average Stacker
Broodwich

Post by Broodwich »

is this your idea of fun weed?
QUOTE Drizzo: ha ha good old chap
Drizzo: i am a brit
Drizzo: tut tut
Drizzo: wankarrrrrr
Drizzo: i only have sex whilst in the missionary position[/quote] Fas est et ab hoste doceri - Ovid
Weedman

Post by Weedman »

i'm gonna need a beer to put these flames out.

yo!
Weedman

Post by Weedman »