FAZ Beta - New Features and Testing Guidelines

Questions / Announcements area for beta tests of Allegiance's future updates.
Monkage

Post by Monkage »

5 minutes between votes seems like a long time. Maybe make it shorter, say 1 or 2 minutes? That would stop spamming just as well imo.
StinkerTod

Post by StinkerTod »

Make 5 minutes to a person not to the whole game that way some noobtard not able to call resign all time but if people like they can revote themselves to support to try again voting that sounds a lot fairier than 5 minute block of the vote for everyone
>>>>>>>>>> Jimmy fan club! <<<<<<<<<<
Sheriff Metz wrote:QUOTE (Sheriff Metz @ Sep 17 2012, 11:23 AM) Belters figs are just ints with missles that can rip and nan.
ryujin

Post by ryujin »

I'm pretty sure it is 5 mins for an individual- others can still command a vote
*#$@faced $#@!tard Troll
Monkage

Post by Monkage »

Ryujin wrote:QUOTE (Ryujin @ Dec 21 2012, 12:13 PM) I'm pretty sure it is 5 mins for an individual- others can still command a vote
If that's the case then no problem, but what about the com? Sometimes it takes 2 or 3 resign votes to get the abstainers off their asses.
ryujin

Post by ryujin »

Monkage wrote:QUOTE (Monkage @ Dec 21 2012, 08:07 PM) If that's the case then no problem, but what about the com? Sometimes it takes 2 or 3 resign votes to get the abstainers off their asses.
i think even if the comm wants to resign- if the other players don't want to then the comm shouldn't be able to make them. also abstains no longer count as no votes- they are just not counted. AFKers is another issue- comms should always be able to boot afkers so they shouldn't affect this either.
*#$@faced $#@!tard Troll
Spunkmeyer

Post by Spunkmeyer »

It's per individual - it just checks the last person to initiate the vote. So this actually works:

0:01 Spunky: #resign
0:31 Ryu: #resign
1:01 Spunky: #resign

So two people can collude to spam the vote still :P

Afk=abstainer, so neither is counted.

Want bigger games? Log on to play at the official game time: 9pmET/8pmCT/7pmMT/6pmPT every day of the week. Also Saturdays 8pm UTC.