New? More like Newold...

Open forum for new Pilots.
AmigaKid

Post by AmigaKid »

Hello all olds and news...

Through some other game I got remembered of this place and thought I'd check back in for a visit. I'm happy to see that my account has never been deleted, even after 6 years.
I must say, it was really shocking to realize that it's been that long since I joined up here. I see that a ton of squads are gone by now, but it's good to see that new ones have come up. To be completely honest, I didn't really expect FreeAlleg to still be around at all. Shame on me! :blush:

I think I'll try to hop in a game at some point. Although I have no idea anymore how this game actually worked. Might need a second cadet course...
...speaking of which, how do I get my wings back? Think that was Aug(or Jul?) 06. :unsure:

And the most important question: When is the best time to try for a random pickup game these days?

AmigaKid
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. - Arthur C. Clarke
djrbk

Post by djrbk »

There are 18 people logged in right now, that's not bad.

Usually Sundays after/before squad game time is the best time (3pm EST)
AmigaKid

Post by AmigaKid »

Well, I'll need some time to set up the game again first.. not to mention rtfm!

3pm EST should be around 9pm GMT+1 right? That time is reasonably possible at least, good to hear. (yeah, I'm Europe based)
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. - Arthur C. Clarke