top gun wavs

A place to discuss user-created Allegiance music, soundfiles, chatpacks, and other audio-related content.
SgtMajor

Post by SgtMajor »

I know this is not "Top gun" but...

"Come on you apes, you wanna live forever?"
"Someone made a mistake, a big godamned mistake"
"... I say kill them all!"
"Shoot a nuke down a bug hole, you got a lot of dead bugs"
"Im doing my part"
"This is the captain speaking. All personnel prepare for drop."
"One day someone like me is gonna kill you and your whole $#@!ing race!"
"M.I. does the dying. Fleet just does the flying"
"It's afraid. It's afraid!"
"This is Roughneck Two-Zero-One. I request retrieval now! This place crawls, sir! "
"Remember your training, and you will make it out alive!"
"I need a corporal. You're it, until you're dead or I find someone better."
"Everybody needs a friend like me"
"You trying to be a hero, Watkins?"
"This is for all you new people: I only have one rule. Everyone fights. No one quits. You don't do your job, I'll shoot you myself. You get me?"
"We're going in with first wave. Means more bugs fer us to kill!"\

All from starship troopers.

Hell yeah!
The Last ACS Student
Doc Izzo wrote:QUOTE (Doc Izzo @ Sep 21 2012, 06:34 AM) k10, when people fear you like they fear me, you can get at me.
http://alleg.tripod.com
Broodwich

Post by Broodwich »

BUMP SO THAT PEOPLE FIND IT EASIER
QUOTE Drizzo: ha ha good old chap
Drizzo: i am a brit
Drizzo: tut tut
Drizzo: wankarrrrrr
Drizzo: i only have sex whilst in the missionary position[/quote] Fas est et ab hoste doceri - Ovid
Weedman

Post by Weedman »

Okay. You're mine.
QUOTE Once engaged 13 and a half Dreg Heavy Ints (at the same time) with an IC Int and emerged in a heavy int with 2 mini 3 and 1 mini dis and all foes destroyed
--- QUOTE (spideycw @ Apr 1 2009, 01:53 PM) Definition of wtfpwn: Weedman in an int[/quote]
Lordus Weedicus II•Uses TS but can be difficult to understand due to the fact has never been sober•Expert int whore (without non-standard use of strafe buttons)•Gains skill increase when playing with Aarmstrong or former members of TRA•Expert miner D (ability to aim)•Can be trusted to run your economy•One of the half dozen or so game changers•Average Stacker
Weedman

Post by Weedman »

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/11821704/TOPGUNVC.zip

The new installer broke qc bc they were wav, now they are .ogg
Using this quickchat will overwrite any other custom vc if you have any, but let's be real, top gun is the boss
QUOTE Once engaged 13 and a half Dreg Heavy Ints (at the same time) with an IC Int and emerged in a heavy int with 2 mini 3 and 1 mini dis and all foes destroyed
--- QUOTE (spideycw @ Apr 1 2009, 01:53 PM) Definition of wtfpwn: Weedman in an int[/quote]
Lordus Weedicus II•Uses TS but can be difficult to understand due to the fact has never been sober•Expert int whore (without non-standard use of strafe buttons)•Gains skill increase when playing with Aarmstrong or former members of TRA•Expert miner D (ability to aim)•Can be trusted to run your economy•One of the half dozen or so game changers•Average Stacker
blake420

Post by blake420 »

do the rest of the chats use the tigereye binds or the default ones?
Weedman

Post by Weedman »

defULTRR
HSharp

Post by HSharp »

It's pretty straight forward to edit VC's if you want a more familiar layout and/or more VC's