EWS

A place to discuss user-created Allegiance 3D models, textures, images, and other visual ingame content.
Imago

Post by Imago »

we should put a poll into spidey to see if he will use these for the tp probe model - if so, horse should start posting skinned samples.

These bugs haven't been fixed yet because don't have any developers interested in fixing them up. --Tigereye
Imago's stupid-sensor is supersensitive. --RealPandemonium
The art is managing the flow of the drama to achieve the desired results. --Big_Beta_Tester
joeld wrote:But we’ve been amazed at the level to which some of the Allegiance fans have remained hard-core.
DasSmiter

Post by DasSmiter »

If skins exist or are created we can sneak these in probably
ImageImageImage
Get over yourselves, don't try to win arguments on the internet where the option of a punch in the mouth is unavailable
"It is not that I cannot create anything good, but that I will not." And to prove this, he created the peacock.
Phalanxe

Post by Phalanxe »

anyone?
QUOTE 08/15/14 20:08:53: BabelFish (all): there are too many blacks on[/quote]
100%
TurkeyXIII

Post by TurkeyXIII »

156 triangles is pretty hardcore for a probe. You'd want them to be something that doesn't get deployed in great quantities... teleprobes would work, regular EWS might cause some computers problems when it comes to probe art.

With that level of detail, I'd probably want to use them as teleport receivers instead. But that requires more work in the cvh etc.
QUOTE (Randall Munroe)14.2: Turkey consumption rate of the average American in milligrams per minute[/quote]
Adept

Post by Adept »

TurkeyXIII wrote:QUOTE (TurkeyXIII @ Dec 13 2011, 02:49 AM) With that level of detail, I'd probably want to use them as teleport receivers instead. But that requires more work in the cvh etc.
TP receiver for which faction? It's not a bad idea.
ImageImageImageImageImage
<bp|> Maybe when I grow up I can be a troll like PsycH
<bp|> or an obsessive compulsive paladin of law like Adept
Makida

Post by Makida »

I still say they'd be best as teleprobes.