can we get this on another core besides FTX

Discussion / Announcement area for Edge of Reality (EoR) Core development.
saints1011

Post by saints1011 »

can we plz get this on planet EoR 5 ppl cant get on FTX well 10-20% cant get on FTX including myself glare.gif
aarmstrong

Post by aarmstrong »

Done, just updated the core. Sorry for the delay.
Doing easily what others find difficult is talent; doing what is impossible for talent is genius. -Henri-Frederic Amiel
Dengaroth

Post by Dengaroth »

aarmstrong wrote:
QUOTE (aarmstrong @ Jul 17 2006, 01:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Done, just updated the core. Sorry for the delay.

You're the best! Thanks wub.gif
RT: The number of typical responses decreases exponentially as the number of joke options increases.
aarmstrong

Post by aarmstrong »

Actually I'm having problems loading the core, aparently it doesn't like the version I have on my home machine (it crashes the server). Does anyone have a direct link to the core? I'll try that first before troubleshooting anything else.
Doing easily what others find difficult is talent; doing what is impossible for talent is genius. -Henri-Frederic Amiel
Terralthra

Post by Terralthra »

aarmstrong wrote:
QUOTE (aarmstrong @ Jul 17 2006, 10:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Actually I'm having problems loading the core, aparently it doesn't like the version I have on my home machine (it crashes the server). Does anyone have a direct link to the core? I'll try that first before troubleshooting anything else.

http://share.edge-of-reality.de/EoR6a/Release/
saints1011

Post by saints1011 »

well its glad to know ur tring arrm mrgreen.gif cool.gif
Terralthra

Post by Terralthra »

aarmstrong wrote:
QUOTE (aarmstrong @ Jul 17 2006, 10:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hm, if it still crashes with that, I suggest first making sure you've gotten all the artwork zips and put those in the proper directory as well, as the crash error you gave looks like an artwork missing crash.
Gandalf2

Post by Gandalf2 »

Hope it gets working soon, I cannot connect to FTX either :(
spideycw - 'This is because Grav is a huge whining bitch. But we all knew that already' Dec 19 2010, 07:36 PM
jgbaxter

Post by jgbaxter »

If you don't bother trying to help fix it, you're fixing to not help it. wink.gif

http://www.freeallegiance.org/forums/index...showtopic=22660

I'm still fairly certain most of the issues are router and latency issues, to figure out how best to figure out the later I need some info.

I'm also trying to have some servers run without a router, this will determine how much the routers contribute to the issue. This part of it though is 2-4 weeks away. smile.gif
n.b. I may not see a forum post replied to me or a pm sent to me for weeks and weeks...