Discussion of Bios changes

Development area for FreeAllegiance's Community Core.
NightRychune

Post by NightRychune »

disable treasures entirely, move nan2 to garrison, get that rng @#(! out of my allegiance
Freyja

Post by Freyja »

NightRychune wrote:QUOTE (NightRychune @ Jun 29 2010, 06:38 PM) disable treasures entirely, move nan2 to garrison, get that 'random' @#(! out of my allegiance

Did you mean random?
Last edited by Freyja on Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Compellor

Post by Compellor »

RNG is short for Random Number Generator, or Random Number God in some games.
Any job worth doing with a laser is worth doing with many, many lasers. -Khrima
Beyond a shadow of a doubt if you don't watch them like a hawk they will stack their collective balls off - MrChaos on Alleg players
Xeretov

Post by Xeretov »

NightRychune wrote:QUOTE (NightRychune @ Jun 29 2010, 01:38 PM) rng
So what do you suggest we do with chaff then?

Edit: Also this discussion is about Bios not treasures.
Last edited by Xeretov on Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NightRychune

Post by NightRychune »

you should ask someone who has a good relationship with countermeasures, my missles never hit anything with chaff and my chaff never works anyway
juckto

Post by juckto »

QUOTE So what do you suggest we do with chaff then?[/quote]
Talk to the coders about changing chaff to an automated mini-turret that only targets missiles.
Usually though, "skill" is used to covertly mean "match the game exactly to my level of competence." Anyone who is at all worse than me should fail utterly (and humorously!) and anyone better is clearly too caught up in the game and their opinions shouldn't count.
spideycw

Post by spideycw »

NightRychune wrote:QUOTE (NightRychune @ Jun 29 2010, 08:44 PM) my missles never hit anything with chaff and my chaff never works anyway
:lol:

Also ASGS cannot do the poll the way I want so it will have to be a forum poll
I'm sorry I don't remember any of it. For you the day spideycw graced your squad with utter destruction was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Sunday
Idanmel wrote:QUOTE (Idanmel @ Mar 19 2012, 05:54 AM) I am ashamed for all the drama I caused, I have much to learn on how to behave when things don't go my way.

My apologies.
Vortrog

Post by Vortrog »

I'd like to change my vote to increase fighter hitbox by 10% please. That nuke (Bios) vs Grav game (TF Adv Exp) makes me see that it might hurt bios very very slightly to have larger hitboxes early, it balance will help level later in the game.