New Omnifig Texture

A place to discuss user-created Allegiance 3D models, textures, images, and other visual ingame content.
Raveen

Post by Raveen »

Zipped for her (Spidey's) pleasure.
ImageImage
Spidey: Can't think of a reason I'd need to know anything
Compellor

Post by Compellor »

Valiance wrote:QUOTE (Valiance @ Mar 5 2010, 06:12 PM) Could you upload a pretty picture of the omnifig with the texture on it?
Any job worth doing with a laser is worth doing with many, many lasers. -Khrima
Beyond a shadow of a doubt if you don't watch them like a hawk they will stack their collective balls off - MrChaos on Alleg players
Imago

Post by Imago »

TurkeyXIII wrote:QUOTE (TurkeyXIII @ Mar 5 2010, 08:16 AM) Why not release it as a mod instead?

edit: oh, because that would change normal belts figs, I really should start reading posts.
FWIW, there are a few more changes that should be "Default" in the NEXT installer.

The dev zone is going to get active again here soon and get a new AllegSetup3.exe out.

keymaps
hi-res textures
remove sound options
etc

These bugs haven't been fixed yet because don't have any developers interested in fixing them up. --Tigereye
Imago's stupid-sensor is supersensitive. --RealPandemonium
The art is managing the flow of the drama to achieve the desired results. --Big_Beta_Tester
joeld wrote:But we’ve been amazed at the level to which some of the Allegiance fans have remained hard-core.
Imago

Post by Imago »

oh, compellor, can you please now make it an animation with a spinning intake fan?

These bugs haven't been fixed yet because don't have any developers interested in fixing them up. --Tigereye
The art is managing the flow of the drama to achieve the desired results. --Big_Beta_Tester
joeld wrote:But we’ve been amazed at the level to which some of the Allegiance fans have remained hard-core.
Imago

Post by Imago »

lastly compellor, i love you, join the devs, get svn, be my lover :iluv:

Compellor

Post by Compellor »

As you'll recall, I have svn. What exactly did you want me to do with it, beyond learn2codeTM?
Beyond a shadow of a doubt if you don't watch them like a hawk they will stack their collective balls off - MrChaos on Alleg players
madpeople

Post by madpeople »

Compellor wrote:QUOTE (Compellor @ Mar 20 2010, 07:01 AM)
Would be nice if we added a few more polys to that - rounded the engine a bit, raised the cockpit glass a bit, recessed the engine blades into the engine a bit.
Imago wrote:QUOTE (Imago @ Mar 20 2010, 01:35 PM) oh, compellor, can you please now make it an animation with a spinning intake fan?
Code change.

Imago, can you please add animated textures to models, and / or even better animated meshes :iluv:
Compellor

Post by Compellor »

I think he meant out of game, mp.
madpeople

Post by madpeople »

but that's not nearly as good!
Imago

Post by Imago »

I ment raveen

still love compellor

i want insta satisfaction with a trippy animated gif with follow up of introduction to animated objects on models and the tie in to user-defined decals on models see http://alleg.scarybugs.net/ticket/69

Dev Team 2.0 meeting after quantus meeting?