AnimXXXX.mdl

Discussion area for user-created Allegiance models, textures, voicechats, music, and other ingame content.
SP4WN

Post by SP4WN »

Imago wrote:QUOTE (Imago @ Jul 21 2009, 06:12 AM) Sorry, i posted hastily and didn't explain. I just got back and I have time to explain what I did. It seems you think I'm full of @#(! for some reason, here is proof in the form of a moving picture: http://freeallegiance.sourceforge.net/4spawn.wmv :bang:

Because I want to see you improve allegiance, the game I love :iluv: , i will make retard steps for you:
1)Already have MDLC and the batch convert add-on
2)See number one - how the $#@! you think i convert all the other artwork i do??
3)Didnt know that, thanks for the info
4) "mdlc -compressanim 4 4 animlaunchspawnbmp animlaunch.mdl" <---- That line is exactly wtf i have been looking for the whole time!!!

Your linky is broke, for me at least.

Thanks for taking the time to help the resident retard ;)

Adaven wrote:QUOTE (Adaven @ Jul 21 2009, 01:57 PM) Spawn, I'm not sure how much you are in love with newtype's in-base layout, but in the Art Source there is an alternate version of the MS design that sorta fits the Slipstream aesthetic. I'll see if I can't dig something up for you.
Thanks Adavan, I have it working now. But still feel free to dig a new hangar up if you have the time, Im always open to suggestions. :)
Last edited by SP4WN on Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
madpeople

Post by madpeople »

Imago wrote:QUOTE (Imago @ Jul 21 2009, 06:21 AM) oh and FWIW, if anyone is full of @#(! it's madpeople. the guy dosent even have allegiance installed WTF
Hey, I still posted the correct method, and said I thought you had it working given that you posted it.

Sure I can't test stuff with no install, but I can still remember all the stuff that I did test when I did have an install, so my advice is still valid.
Imago

Post by Imago »

relax madpeople it was my weak attempt of humor at your expense :lol:

These bugs haven't been fixed yet because don't have any developers interested in fixing them up. --Tigereye
Imago's stupid-sensor is supersensitive. --RealPandemonium
The art is managing the flow of the drama to achieve the desired results. --Big_Beta_Tester
joeld wrote:But we’ve been amazed at the level to which some of the Allegiance fans have remained hard-core.
finnbryant

Post by finnbryant »

use more emoticons silly! :P
Imago

Post by Imago »

and use less profanity!

*takes notes*

These bugs haven't been fixed yet because don't have any developers interested in fixing them up. --Tigereye
Imago's stupid-sensor is supersensitive. --RealPandemonium
The art is managing the flow of the drama to achieve the desired results. --Big_Beta_Tester
joeld wrote:But we’ve been amazed at the level to which some of the Allegiance fans have remained hard-core.
Adaven

Post by Adaven »

Ah, here we go, the blue hangar from the art source:

I'm pretty sure all the animations are available as well.
Last edited by Adaven on Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
notjarvis

Post by notjarvis »

:cool:

Nice!
SP4WN

Post by SP4WN »

A) Necropost much?

B) I didnt want anyone to do it for me, or I would have asked for a completed .mdl, to which I didnt, I asked for the code line to convert a standard .bmp to an animated .mdl

C) 1 Post and its a troll, so go $#@! yourself
madpeople

Post by madpeople »

I wasn't even gonig to reply (I thought about doing so, but it mostly went along the lines of "i'm sorry, but who are you?" followed by the above)

but to continue the above,

D) The asking of questions will result in answers which furthers everyone's understanding since those who don't nkow learn, and those who think they know, say what they know and have them selves corrected or informed they are correct.