So how are things

Discussion / Announcement area for Edge of Reality (EoR) Core development.
NightRychune

Post by NightRychune »

How's everything going here with eeyore?
Jaeden

Post by Jaeden »

Dunno, but I think Effix kidnapped Piglet.
ImageImage
Cunnuk

Post by Cunnuk »

Whinnie has came out of the closet, and Tigger's tail has been broken ever since.
Last edited by Cunnuk on Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Life is all about Ass; you're either covering it, laughing it off, kicking it, kissing it, busting it,
trying to get a piece of it, or behaving like one.
Rebootedrock

Post by Rebootedrock »

Winnie was gay?
Last edited by Rebootedrock on Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Slipshod Research and Mining Member. Be Proud of it.
Adaven

Post by Adaven »

A. A. Milne is one of my favorite authors. Although I'm not aware of the connection here, I enjoy the references non the less.

In a bit of derailing, I don't get to play often, much less on anything other than the primetime games. How's everything in eor going? I haven't played it in ages and am a little curious what it is like now.
jgbaxter

Post by jgbaxter »

EoR needs boosters, and I'm not talking on ships. wink.gif
n.b. I may not see a forum post replied to me or a pm sent to me for weeks and weeks...
Dengaroth

Post by Dengaroth »

Adaven wrote:
QUOTE (Adaven @ Oct 13 2006, 07:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
How's everything in eor going? I haven't played it in ages and am a little curious what it is like now.

Slowly working on tweaking stuff that's proved to be problematic in the past. Shipyard is in a more or less experimental state, although from what I've seen, it turned out to be more or less close to usable (provided you only have it turned on with 20 or more total players). Tac's PDS missiles are a little annoying - their damage values are a bit high as they actually hit now (due to the flight dynamics change), and basic ints could use better DPS (hvy ints are fine, it's just the reg ones that are problematic). The problem with bombrushes was addressed by increasing the cost of bombers... seems to work for now. Effix is in the first implementation, so it's far from perfect. Rix might also need a bit of an econ tweak.

6a is by no means perfect, but it's definitely better than 5qb.
RT: The number of typical responses decreases exponentially as the number of joke options increases.
apochboi

Post by apochboi »

Id love to play more games on EoR. I enjoy it. Belter heavy ints are amazing. But effix definatly needs some work which you have addressed.