Wiki main page rewrite

fufi

Post by fufi »

You can assign a height nearly to any element as attribute or via CSS/-style.

ps: Do not forget the Box-Modell^^=))
juckto

Post by juckto »

The Devil doesn't want us to see his "Horses and Girls" tabs that he keeps open.

I made a change to the width in the "New to Allegiance" caption. Someone look at it in Chrome and see if it matches - if it does I'll repeat on the rest. If it doesn't I have no idea what else to try.

Also it's a nice shade of green now.
Last edited by juckto on Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Usually though, "skill" is used to covertly mean "match the game exactly to my level of competence." Anyone who is at all worse than me should fail utterly (and humorously!) and anyone better is clearly too caught up in the game and their opinions shouldn't count.
Andon

Post by Andon »

Nope, still uneven.

Also, it looks like the outer border is still blue
ImageImage
TheBored

Post by TheBored »

juckto wrote:
QUOTE (juckto @ Mar 16 2009, 07:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If it doesn't I have no idea what else to try.

Change this line:

Code: Select all

|+ style="margin-right:-2px; color: #fff; background: #46c; border: 1px solid #24a; border-left-color:#79f; border-top-color:#79f;  padding: 0.2em 0.5em" | '''Training'''

The -2px margin fixes it for Chrome, breaks it for FF. IE remains ignorant of the change (lol). I don't know how hackish you want to get... but you could write an exception for FF (link). Frankly, I think it will just be best to avoid using the caption all togehter. I didn't make any edits, leaving the choice up to you ;)

TB
spideycw wrote:QUOTE (spideycw @ Nov 28 2008, 02:50 PM) All the retards are contained in one squad mostly (System X)
[18:48] <Imago> dont take me seriously
juckto

Post by juckto »

Frankly, I think it will just be best to avoid using the caption all togehter.[/quote]
^This. Change made.
Usually though, "skill" is used to covertly mean "match the game exactly to my level of competence." Anyone who is at all worse than me should fail utterly (and humorously!) and anyone better is clearly too caught up in the game and their opinions shouldn't count.