GoD II R5

Discussion / Announcement area for Good Old Days II Core development.
Psychosis

Post by Psychosis »

.... wow... just wow...

good thing you have a quick update schedule... that exp change is NOT going to be popular
Grimmwolf_GB

Post by Grimmwolf_GB »

It is not much of a difference compared to what Noir did. He lowered the prizes of tac/sup to make it more or less even to exp, I increased the prize of exp to do the same. I hope other people can see that and not the fact that I had to touch their holy exp to make the adjustment.
Paradigm2

Post by Paradigm2 »

Grimm, it is psychological.

Department stores markup their prices to 300% over cost. Then they put them on "sale" for 200% over cost and it becomes a "great" deal on an expensive product. Meanwhile, another store sells an equal quality piece of clothing for a 200% markup at all times, and their clothing because "lesser quality" and since they have no sales, their store is undesirable.

So logically, yes people should not have a problem with these changes. However, people often forget to think with their brain.
-Paradigm2
Dorjan

Post by Dorjan »

Shouldn't RP's keep their low sig but have a worse scan range than usual probes as their not ment to be a EWS their ment to be a hidden rescue device?

So like, the same sig as before but lower their scan down to 250. IMO that would make them more "realistic" to their concept?
I decided to relive the days gone by in my new blog.
---
Remember, what I say is IMO always. If I say that something sucks, it actually means "I think it sucks" OK?
Cookie Monster wrote:QUOTE (Cookie Monster @ Jan 31 2012, 03:09 PM) True story.

Except the big about dorjan being jelly, that's just spidey's ego.
ImageImage
gr4vity

Post by gr4vity »

Dorjan wrote:
QUOTE (Dorjan @ Feb 9 2008, 06:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Shouldn't RP's keep their low sig but have a worse scan range than usual probes as their not ment to be a EWS their ment to be a hidden rescue device?

So like, the same sig as before but lower their scan down to 250. IMO that would make them more "realistic" to their concept?

Imho that would make them even harder to spot.. Atm you can at least deprobe them by getting eyed..

Anyway, I am looking forward to test the 'new' Dreg on r5.

Regards
grav@RT cool.gif
ImageImage
"WyldKarde@RT: It's like the Picard Manouver, but with more hair."
Grimmwolf_GB

Post by Grimmwolf_GB »

They are quite expensive now. smile.gif
Adept

Post by Adept »

I sat out a large part of PK vs. SF, but I liked what I saw of R5.

I love the fact that interceptors only work in friendly sectors, thoroughly probed sectors or when accompanied by scouts. Good change.
ImageImageImageImageImage
<bp|> Maybe when I grow up I can be a troll like PsycH
<bp|> or an obsessive compulsive paladin of law like Adept