ICE startup.

Core Editor
Dark_Stalion

Post by Dark_Stalion »

When I try to get on ICE it gives me a window saying: "This application has failed to start because FreeImage.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."

Now see, here is the catch. Me and F150 tried to sort out what went wrong here but got stuck. I Re-installed the application, it didn't work. I tried rebooting several times, moving and editing different folders to support both ICE and FreeImage. It didn't work. What is the most hilarious thing is that during the whole time I had no idea what I was doing and might have dug myself into a deeper hold... (I moved the folders btw F150, for some reason it's still malfunctioning the way it was when we messed with it earlier.) Hence the reason I posted here laugh.gif . Hence the reason this whole ICE.exe - Unable To Locate Component box ever even appeared! Hence... hence hence.. hence...

HENCE! hence...

Any ideas to how I could fix this predicament, or maybe -gulp- predicament(s)?

Sakuda

Sigh -_-

EDIT:

Basically the reason I posted was I cannot use ICE because I can't enter the application because it's giving me a little box: "this application has... -read above post-".

Just summarizing it up biggrin.gif
Last edited by Dark_Stalion on Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shoot the nans.
factoid

Post by factoid »

Get FreeImage.dll from your alleg folder, copy it into your ICE folder.
"I make it a point not to chat with AP off... space is vast, but it's never vast enough for my scout."
Dark_Stalion

Post by Dark_Stalion »

I finally got the file to move.

I clicked into ICE and it actually came up for me. What I need now is for somebody to tell me what to load when I press "Load" at the bottom left of the little ICE window. This just keeps getting better and better laugh.gif
Shoot the nans.
Weedman

Post by Weedman »

the core files end .igc in the allegiance/artwork folder

this is when you load zone_core.igc
QUOTE Once engaged 13 and a half Dreg Heavy Ints (at the same time) with an IC Int and emerged in a heavy int with 2 mini 3 and 1 mini dis and all foes destroyed
--- QUOTE (spideycw @ Apr 1 2009, 01:53 PM) Definition of wtfpwn: Weedman in an int[/quote]
Lordus Weedicus II•Uses TS but can be difficult to understand due to the fact has never been sober•Expert int whore (without non-standard use of strafe buttons)•Gains skill increase when playing with Aarmstrong or former members of TRA•Expert miner D (ability to aim)•Can be trusted to run your economy•One of the half dozen or so game changers•Average Stacker