forums troubles

User-to-user help and troubleshooting.
Creeping_Death

Post by Creeping_Death »

Hi-

I have recently upgraded computers, I was running Win'98 and now have Win XP. As you surely know, the format is a little different. My problem is that I am unable to view all of the topic/threads, and I am not seeing an option that allows me to view all. I have tried a couple of things in the forums options/account options, but nothing changed this problem, so I changed them back to the default setting. More specifically, I am able to enter the OC forums but can only see two topic threads, niether one of them being for GB smile.gif

Thanks

-CD
The love you withhold is the pain that you carry.

strike700

Post by strike700 »

Creeping_Death wrote:
QUOTE (Creeping_Death @ Jun 30 2006, 08:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi-

I have recently upgraded computers, I was running Win'98 and now have Win XP. As you surely know, the format is a little different. My problem is that I am unable to view all of the topic/threads, and I am not seeing an option that allows me to view all. I have tried a couple of things in the forums options/account options, but nothing changed this problem, so I changed them back to the default setting. More specifically, I am able to enter the OC forums but can only see two topic threads, niether one of them being for GB smile.gif

Thanks

-CD

The posts were not migrated from the old forums. You need to recreate anything you need moved to these boards or link back to the old boards.
Apparently a California "cabin" is any place more than 4 blocks from a McDonalds.
Creeping_Death

Post by Creeping_Death »

strike700 wrote:
QUOTE (strike700 @ Jul 1 2006, 01:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The posts were not migrated from the old forums. You need to recreate anything you need moved to these boards or link back to the old boards.

I see, so this is an update that is just a few days old?

-CD

strike700

Post by strike700 »

Right, all posts on these boards have been created form scratch
Apparently a California "cabin" is any place more than 4 blocks from a McDonalds.
Creeping_Death

Post by Creeping_Death »

I did miss the front page post date blush.gif

plz close, thank you

-CD