Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: log in
FreeAllegiance Forums > Allegiance > Gameplay
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29
Dome
It's gametime! Get in here!
Terran
how about now?
Terran
I heard noobstack and Ryu are both gonna log in tonight in approx 5 hours. Gonna be some great games.
Terran
noobstack has told me to tell you guys that he is waiting to start up Friday night fight
raumvogel
QUOTE (Terran @ Feb 24 2017, 08:34 PM) *
noobstack has told me to tell you guys that he is waiting to start up Friday night fight

So am I,noobstack
Ryujin
just got home now... looks kinda dead...
Terran
how bout now? tongue.gif

fine, i'll go sit in a bathtub while you guys slowly make your way to the lobby
raumvogel
People need to stay online long enough to get 2 comms.
raumvogel
ok,we have comms...log in....
Terran
Y'all better show up for some games today mad.gif
raumvogel
Dome
yo we got games going right now. 13 people here and Dibbley is back! LOG IN
Terran
GT sup goodness:
Dome
tongue.gif
QUOTE (Terran @ Mar 4 2017, 07:46 PM) *
stats

Props to yellow for sticking it out. Total kill discrepancy is laugh.gif
Terran
QUOTE (Dome @ Mar 4 2017, 11:52 PM) *
tongue.gif
Props to yellow for sticking it out. Total kill discrepancy is laugh.gif

yeah looks like noobstack got almost 3x the kills of the enemy team... good times
Dome
QUOTE (Terran @ Mar 4 2017, 08:13 PM) *
yeah looks like noobstack got almost 3x the kills of the enemy team... good times

noobstack must be a homie. he training youz?
Terran
QUOTE (Dome @ Mar 5 2017, 12:16 AM) *
noobstack must be a homie. he training youz?

I taught him everything he knows cool.gif
Dome
Login skillets, for games!
Ryujin
QUOTE (Dome @ Mar 6 2017, 06:48 PM) *
Login skillets, for games!

logging in!
got to go home early today due to 87 mph winds/gusts!
Ryujin
If anyone is interested in games, i am going to cook for about an hour and then I will be down to play some games!
Terran
gametime anyone?
Ryujin
yea yea yea
Globemaster_III
Ryujin kissing arse and terran go make me a sandwich
you fail to understand that bonanza will do more than 1.2G
some of the beechcraft bonanza mod up to T34 for military training
here is the reason why bonanza is dangerous cause

During flight training, you will learn fly several different types of aircrafts. However, on your way to becoming a pilot, you must learn to respect the various types of aircrafts you are allowed the opportunity to fly.
Model 35
The “Doctor Killer” got it’s reputation from being too much aircraft for an amateur pilot. The Beechcraft Bonanza is a radical design, low-wing, fixed landing gear aircraft with a signature V-tail introduced in 1947 by the Beech Aircraft Corporation of Wichita, Kansas. It is currently still in production by Hawker Beechcraft. It is one of the most influential aircrafts in history. More than 17,000 Bonanzas of all types have been produced.
The V-35 Beech Bonanza is the first truly modern high-performance personal aircraft. The signature V-tail is unconventional structuring of the tail. By replacing the horizontal design of the tail with a V-shaped configuration made up of two hinged pieces, the tail now combine the tasks of rudders and elevators – now affectionately called “ruddervators.”
Why the “Doctor Killer”
It earned the nickname “Doctor Killer” due to a series of fatal accidents. The V-35 Bonanza is expensive, high performance, and a very popular personal plane among high class professionals, such as doctors. However, it is extremely difficult to fly due to its high speed flutter, and inexperienced pilots with low hours are more susceptible to making an error resulting in a crash.

The tails have been known to shed so the early Bonanza’s have actually added cuffs to the base of the ruddervators to strengthen the structure. The aircraft is known for being faster than most personal planes due to the effort in decreasing the dampened area of the airframe to increase speed.
A lot of accidents occur due to error in judgment on the pilot’s part. Pilots have been known to take off into snowstorms, thunderstorms, or just any conditions in general that warrant danger.
Famous Accidents
On February 3, 1959, Buddy Holly died in a V-35 Beech Bonanza crash shortly after takeoff. The plane took off at night in poor weather condition. This famous day has been named “The Day the Music Died.

Just to let you know, i am not a doctor smile.gif terran still in school .

Fayq
nice one.
Ryujin
Globey's cut and paste game is strong
Terran
and yet i still call bull@#(! on +9g
Globemaster_III
Bull on another bull : http://www.gforceaerobatics.com/about/aircraft/
and : http://www.skybrary.aero/bookshelf/books/2757.pdf
and read page 14 of 26 on AOPA
people have been mod Pitts special to increase more G-Force factors
and yes beechcraft bonanza will do more than 1.2 G LOL smile.gif
now go make me a sandwich.
Dome
Terran
QUOTE (Globemaster_III @ Mar 14 2017, 11:00 PM) *
Bull on another bull : http://www.gforceaerobatics.com/about/aircraft/
and : http://www.skybrary.aero/bookshelf/books/2757.pdf
and read page 14 of 26 on AOPA
people have been mod Pitts special to increase more G-Force factors
and yes beechcraft bonanza will do more than 1.2 G LOL smile.gif
now go make me a sandwich.

Nice resources. The first one mentions a completely different kind of plane. The second has this nice snippet:
The critical time here is of the order of 3.8 seconds. During this short time you can experience really quite high G levels, up to the +6G limit on the S-2A, without serious difficulty.
However, if you apply even +3G for more than this short time you will start to develop the symptoms associated with losing cranial blood pressure.

I can pull 6G easily even without a plane just by jumping off a height of 3 meters or so. I'll be experiencing a very brief but strong acceleration upon contact with the ground.

Military fighter pilots have to wear special flight suits that constrict the blood flow in order to sustain G forces higher than 4, so don't tell me a redneck can go hop in a Pitts and do 10G... lol. On the other hand, if your plane (if you really have one - I highly doubt you do based on these discussions...) can do 10G even for a second or two, that's impressive. But it wouldn't be the Pitts which you claim to have according to the very same page you listed here. Have a nice day.
Terran
so... anyone wanna log in and play?
Ryujin
lol

friday night fight?
Globemaster_III
Tarran: The first one mentions a completely different kind of plane

It's true but it's Trying to improve upon the highly successful Pitts Special biplanes of the 1970’s and early 1980’s

Tarran: The critical time here is of the order of 3.8 seconds. During this short time you can experience really quite high G levels, up to the +6G limit on the S-2A, without serious difficulty.
However, if you apply even +3G for more than this short time you will start to develop the symptoms associated with losing cranial blood pressure.

For normal people yes but for the pro, it is not, i guess you did not read this, on page 14...(There is a further safety factor of at least 1.5 built in to the design of certificated)
Pitts special will do more than +9G with few mods and yes, have a nice day to you too.

Dome
we got two returning players online right now! They've been 1v1ing for an hour and are super stoked to be back. Log in and lets show them some games!
Terran
Anybody down for some Saturday alleg?
Dome
It's SUNDAY. LOG IN.
Dome
grklshdfhdfgjsdfjgkla log in im here with some peeps.
Vortrog
QUOTE (Dome @ Mar 29 2017, 11:23 AM) *
grklshdfhdfgjsdfjgkla log in im here with some peeps.

My next hider is going to be 'some_peeps' wink.gif
Dome
yo log in to play the game. letz go
Dome
Here waiting for you to log in. Lets goooo
raumvogel
With Ten.
Dome
QUOTE (raumvogel @ Apr 6 2017, 07:39 PM) *
With Ten.

better than without ten! rofl
Dome
Vortrog
Roll up roll up......Ill give anyone almost all of blender to mine and tech up before rolling over solo bios who is restricted to 2 sectors only. No jimmy sets.

How easy is that?

...waiting.....
Dome
FNF again lets go. #login
Dome
#jointhe$#@!inggame
Dome
we got 3v3 action. spidey just logged in too!. come say hi.
Vortrog
Would the real spidey please stand up
Terran
saturday alleg anyone?
Ryujin
QUOTE (Terran @ May 13 2017, 01:55 PM) *
saturday alleg anyone?

where are you? make this post and don't log on wtf
Terran
pre-emptive call to action! be right there
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2021 Invision Power Services, Inc.