H3ll's Kitchen

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Weekend Away

Posted by Maximus, Apr 26 2010, 03:23 PM

So first entry in my newly purchased blog. thumbsup.gif mrgreen.gif

Went away this weekend with the Fiancée for the first time since Violet(Our baby girl) was born.

We ended up going to South Shields, which to those not in the know, is in the North East of England, right next to Newcastle. I booked this beautiful hotel which is literally sat on the coastline out on a jutting cliff, of course it was aptly named "Little Haven".

I have to say I was dubious about the trip as I have never been to this part of the UK and my partner spent 3 years of her life there, so of course constantly goes on about how great it is. I was pleasantly suprised at exactly how peaceful and awesome this place is. Our hotel hadaview looking right out to see, with a beach less than 15 foot away from our door. The walking area's were simply amazing and everywhere was very pleasant.

I must admit the ulterior motive for taking the trip was the fact my partner wants to move up there after we finish Uni. After this weekend I most definitely would not object to such a stunning place.

Lets just hope I can get past the Geordie accents laugh.gif

Hotel link for anyone that decides to try this stunning little place out: www.littlehavenhotel.com

Comments

badp, Apr 26 2010, 03:26 PM

Glad to see you enjoyed yourselves! smile.gif

FRIST

Death3D, May 5 2010, 11:34 PM

Here comes the race to Hvy Ints.

*Sp4wn has researched Hvy Ints.*

*Sp4wn has won by outlasting life.*

gg

« Next Oldest · H3ll's Kitchen · Next Newest »

« August 2020 »

SMTWTFS