All Mouth, No Trousers

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Intro

Posted by SouthPaw, May 22 2008, 04:22 AM in Other

Greetings,

Welcome (back) to my blog which I will primarily be using to host fanfic micro-stories. At the time of writing this entry I have posted five entries in the fanfic section and attracted a loyal readership of about four guys... (Hi guys!).

The fanfic stuff I create is aimed at being a creative outlet for me to follow up anything that interests me in the Allegiance universe. That might include depictions of in-game events, politics between the factions, or whatever the hell else has caught me attention. I write this stuff during my lunch hour at work mostly. My job regularly gets so busy that I get no break and 12 hour days so there are going to be (and have been) protracted periods of downtime.

I am amenable to suggestions, requests for topics or scenarios etc. but I make no promises to use them.

Whilst I had originally wanted to just post fanfic stuff, I have created the "other" category for entries searchable in the box over there --------------------->

Entries in this category will, I suppose, be just about anything wandering across my mind though I hope to keep it to a minimum.

I don't get involved in much community drama or squad squabbling and just enjoy playing the game to relax. I've pretty much kept my head down in the two years or so I have been around so don't expect some epic and opinionated ranting.

Kick back, relax, and let me know what you think about the stories.

Peace,

SouthPaw

Comments

Stormer, May 28 2008, 12:41 AM

Could someone make a seperate training file that doesnt need the internet. just to train

unclerob_, Jun 9 2008, 02:25 PM

Are you lost, stormer?

Anyway, hi, SouthPaw.

HSharp, Aug 27 2008, 12:37 PM

OH MY GOD

Southpaw said hi to me, ME!!!!

Southpaw wub.gif

« Next Oldest · All Mouth, No Trousers · Next Newest »